Leather is commonly used in our Hans K furniture. A material that is both durable and contributes with elegance and comfort. Here are a few things to keep in mind to maintain the leather fresh.
- Avoid contact with any chemical washing detergent. Instead use recommended detergent from furniture retailers.
- Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or too near a heat source.
- Keep your furniture clean from dirt and dust because it can damage the leather’s surface. If you have a couch then vacuum it regularly with a soft nozzle.
- Treat your leather products regularly (3-4 times per year) with products aimed for leather.
- Treat you bonded leather, Bycast and leather look product regularly (3-4 times per year) with products aimed for PU and Bycast.
When dust starts collecting at the bottom of the sheep skin you should regularly vacuum and dust off the cushions. This makes the wool rise again and get more voluptuous. Use a glue roll for loose visible dirt. Spots should immediately be washed off, otherwise they risk becoming permanent. Clean the cushion by hand with a sponge, lukewarm water and wool shampoo that you get at a retail store of furniture.